Dear clients – past, present and future,
I have decided to start a blog relevant to my art. This will include:
- Photo jobs I’ve done;
- Freelance work;
- artistic expression in any medium;
- advice, articles and things of interest;
and hopefully – Feedback from you.
I am not sure as to why it’s taken me so long to start this, but better late than never. If there are any other fellow artists who have any words of wisdom for me, please feel free to leave it in the comments section below.
A little bit about me:
I’ve been doing photography for 20 years now; most of which is self-taught. I did however, take a couple of classes, I’ve worked in the photography industry for “big-box” studios, as well as mentored under a few professional private photographers. (say that three times fast). In those years, I’ve developed my talent and even now, its something I take pride in doing – learning new things. I may not have a fancy degree or fancy camera, but I do have a creative eye and THAT is, what I think counts.
Things I’ve achieved:
- Award for best representation of my area – http://www.artistrising.com/shop/search/N/0/Ntk/all/Ntt/nikki+boyer/Num/1/
- Published on the local Chamber of Commerce website: http://choosemonroe.com/
- I’ve offered up gift certificates to help benefit local charities
- Done collaboration work with fellow photographers from different states
If you are interested in seeing my work, you can find me on facebook too: https://www.facebook.com/Sketchpadphotos
Here is where I get my most foot traffic, so most of my work is here, but I do have a webpage that I will be revamping soon: http://sketchpadphotos.wix.com/sketchpadphotos
So that’s about it! If you are interested in knowing more, stay tuned, subscribe, take a look. Do you have questions for me? Ask em below!
~Sketchpad Studios Photography