This is me. Hi. Some fun facts about me:
- I’m an artist; have been for nearly 25 years.
- I’ve studies photography in HS, worked for big box studios, and mentored under professional photographers to learn as much as I can
- I’m an average office worker by day, artist by night.
- I love all things art: drawing (mostly Zentangle, but other things too), painting (finger painting usually), photography, food, books, writing, music.
- I’m trying to start my own business, but I fear it won’t happen until I’m old and gray
- My life is spiritual-based, but I question everything.
- My favourite music is anything by Enigma
- I’m a very immature, mature person
- I will feed anyone who comes to my house – I LOVE TO COOK!!
- I look young, but I’m about a year away from 40 as of this posting.
- I have lots of children, (4 total), who aren’t children anymore. But they will always be my babies.
- I’ve got 2 grandchildren.
- My dream home will be a log cabin near a lake in Alaska
- I’m the oldest of 8
- I have no idea what it’s like to live in one place, i’ve lived in so many different places and found things to love about all of them however, i’ve never been outside of the states.
- I’m totally in love with Subway sandwiches, but I miss the heroes on the East coast, specifically the Philadelphia region. (J’s and Geno’s ROCKS!!)
- Camping is one of my favourite past times
There’s so much more to me, and if I told you all of it, the mystery of me would be lost. If you want to know more, just ask!